is it bad i want paul to have a baby boy so i can ship him with lux
like how fucking adorable would they be
Justin Bieber will do two concerts in Telenor Arena on April 16th and 17th 2013. (…) There will be buses from 22 cities around the country to make sure the fans get to the concerts. (…)
NO. Dear god, no. Not again. Please. I am scared of the chaos.
Some thoughts about the opponents’ arguments during the debate:
- How do you know so certainly what is and what isn’t a good choice for me, rep Hargrove?
- How is a debate about possibly giving same-sex couples the right to marry not about rights, rep. Angel?
- What is so scary to all of you about redefining a word?
- How is marriage equality not about equality, rep. Angel?
- Why is marriage equality opposed to fighting the deficit and the unemployment,rep. Angel and rep. Shea?
- Do you really chose your marriages like you chose what to invest money in, rep. Hargrove?
- What does the right to marry really have to do with sexual liberty, rep. Shea?
- Why in the world would a baker, a florist, etc, have need for protection from marriage equality, rep. Shea?
- Why would banning same sex marriage prevent deaths from AIDS, rep. Hargrove?
I think it is incredible in all the right ways that several republican representatives spoke in favor of the bil. Some of them very movingly. Like the mother with a lesbian daughter she wanted to throw a wedding for.
And about the last man. Who spoke about his grandfather witnessing a boy being tied to a truck and pulled around until he died. And about the wall of discrimination and how today they could remove yet another stone. He made me cry. In the best way possible.
Conclusion: Yay! More people have the possibility to marry their love. More of the love in the world is officially recognised.